Originally known as Kane Chemicals and owned and run by the Kane Family, the factory and company was sold to another owner and was eventually named "Ace Chemicals". Over the years Ace Chemicals became affiliated with underhand dealings and immoral practices; becoming linked with various trafficking of illicit materials.
T.O. Morrow is using Ace Chemicals as his hideout while he produces various creations and experiments which were originally intended for the Joker until Morrow betrayed him and began using his creations to create his own army of mutants.
- Batman marshals a group of New Heroes to infiltrate Ace Chemicals and stop his mass producing of Joker's Joker Toxin.
- New Heroes can be employed by Steel to assist Envirotech HAZMAT units in combating Morrow's mutant army before it spreads outside the factory limits and into the city.
- The Joker marshals a group of New Villains to infiltrate Ace Chemicals and stop his mass producing of Joker's Joker Toxin.
- Ace Chemicals first appeared in Detective Comics #168 (February, 1951).
- Before his transformation, the Joker was a lab assistant at Ace Chemicals who, through a series of unfortunate events, attempted to rob the factory only to fall into one of the warehouse vats and become the Joker.
- The appearance of the Ace Chemicals factory is based off of the Batman (1989 film) instead of the comics.
- Ace Chemicals DC Database