See Also: Player Briefings
"Mister Freeze reaches out to freeze fast the heart of Gotham City!"
Part 1: Arkham III: Vicki Vale Edit
- Location: On the ground between two dumpsters (assuming they haven't been destroyed by someone), behind the building with the neon 'Restaurant' sign.
- Briefing : Vicki Vale: "This is Vicki Vale with JLA Watch. Green Arrow and Black Canary. Lovebirds? Or just partners in crime fighting? Dashing Green Arrow is a straight shooting Robin Hood for the underdog, while glamorous Black Canary's shattering canary cry sends the bad guys reeling. The Justice League will neither confirm nor deny their relationship, but villains everywhere know that when it comes to these two, three is definitely a crowd."
Part 2: Arkham III: Vicki Vale Edit
- Location: On the roof of a building, behind the "Levitz Camera" billboard.
- Briefing : Vicki Vale: "This is Gotham Now with Vicki Vale. The Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane refused to comment on if the cryogenically-contained villain, Mister Freeze, managed to escape into Gotham. Mister Freeze is said to be obsessed with curing his terminally ill wife, Nora, no matter what that means for the rest of Gotham. So if you feel a chill in the air, look out! This is Gotham Now."
Part 3: Arkham III: Jack Ryder Edit
- Briefing : Jack Ryder: "I am Jack Ryder and You Are Wrong! Why? Because of the Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane. If you think everything is hunky-dory down at the nut factory, you oughta be committed. Every five seconds, another certified lunatic breaks loose. Scarecrow, Ivy, now Mister Freeze. Anyone see a pattern here? Cause if you don't friend, gotta tell you. You are wrong!"
Part 4: Arkham III: Commissioner Gordon Edit
- Location: Inside an elevated train terminal
- Briefing : Commissioner Gordon: "This is Commissioner Gordon to all GCPD and SCU on sight. Someone in Arkham forgot to lock the door. We just tackled Scarecrow and Ivy's mess and now we've got Mister Freeze out in the town. He uses diamonds to power his freeze equipment, so keep a lookout. He'll be targeting the stones. Good luck and stay safe."
Part 5: Arkham III: Batman Edit
- Location: Atop the building with the Gallery sign, south of Gotham Mercy General Hospital.
- Briefing : Batman: "This is Batman to Commissioner Gordon. Mister Freeze will likely head for a major medical facility to try and raise his wife Nora from her cryochamber. He's never given up, even after his first medical treatment backfired, and forced him to spend his life in subfreezing temperatures. I'm sending in my new allies along with Green Arrow and Black Canary to contain the damage. Batman out."
Part 6: Arkham III: Joker Edit
- Location: On the middle of the rooftop of the shorter building with four towers.
- Briefing : Joker: "Hello! Don't think I can't see you. If you're so keen to explore the inside of a hospital, I'll be happy to put you there. Maybe your good friend Mister Freeze will even put you in ice like his dear departed wife. Now tick tock, time's a wasting."
Mail Messages Edit
|From: Vicki Vale||Subject: Briefing: Arkham Unleashed II|
|"Gotham Now News Brief: The area around Gotham Mercy Hospital is still being dethawed tonight as GCPD officers look for clues amidst the ice. Reports from the scene indicate some kind of villainous skirmish, with forces of the Joker facing off with those of Mr. Freeze. More as it becomes available. For Gotham Now, I'm Vicki Vale."|
This collection rewards the player with the [] item.