- Not to be confused with Safe House.
The basic layout includes a mainframe, which the player could use to make special items, the dispenser where the player receives them, and the control panel which could be used to move, rename or decorate the base. The former two are only available with Lair System access, making the base only cosmetic for those without access.
In decoration mode, blue or purple circles marks hotspots in which items may be placed. Most items are limited to certain spots. The player may shift and rotate the item in the hotspot, as well as change the colour scheme. Most items are purely cosmetic and could be destroyed, having only 1 point of health, although they respawn after a short time.
The base's name could be up to 20 characters long. The location is marked with a pale blue pillar in the game interface.
When you go to place your base, you must choose the theme first. If you wish to change the theme at a later time, you must relocate the base in order to receive the option to change the theme.
To create a base: (Free players)
1. Complete the Vault mission.
2. Once the mission is completed, you will be given the Dive theme in your inventory. Equip it.
3. You will be given a deed in your inventory. Equip it.
4. Select a location (either in Gothem or Metropolis).
5. Follow the directions in completing and decorating base.