A Base Item is an item dropped randomly by any enemies or bosses defeated by the player in any instance or in the open world once they reach level 12. Those items were introduced with the episode Home Turf and are used to decorate the player's base.
Base items usually have no functionality except for base amenities, though they can be destroyed - and will reappear - like many other objects in the game.
500 base items, 10 base amenities and 16 armories can be placed in a base at the same time.
Base Items ListEdit
*Size: How much space is taken, e.g. the Horus Statue is tall, but takes only little space on the floor, thus its size is small.
XLarge is league hall sized or multi-storey and will only fit in limited places in a normal base.
XLarge means the item will absolutely not fit into a player base.
- Until game update 37 the cap for base amenities was four per base, until game update 80 it was six. It was then raised to ten.
- Some base items actually have a sell value and can be sold to a vendor.
- Uncollected base items have a prestige value of 3.
- Some base items are exclusively available during seasonal events.
- Base items purchased on the Marketplace do usually not count for any base item related feats.
- Many base items are objects taken from the open world or from instances.