The Batcave proper, the Batcave: Inner Sanctum houses the many rooms and stations Batman uses in his war against crime. Hangars, garages, crime labs and computer mainframes are spread throughout a network of caverns and tunnels directly beneath Wayne Manor that allow the headquarters to both exist as a hidden location and act as a veritable and defensible fortress of technology.
The Armored Robotic Custodian, Zetta Drone, and Brother Eye have all had their health and damage reduced in game update 24. A tier 4 alert version of this raid is also released. If entered via the portal in Watchtower/Hall of Doom, it is considered to be the raid version, affected its loot locks.
- Brainiac has co-opted Brother Eye, Batman's sentient satellite, and the OMAC virus to take over the Batcave. With Batman's allies compromised, the world depends on you to face down Brother Eye.
The Batcave: Inner Sanctum raid is also available as a tier 4 alert, with the only requirement being a combat rating of 70, the highest of any free content. After the update that causes all instances to only give items and not marks to players with "too high" combat rating, this alert becomes the only way for free players with a combat rating of over 69 to earn marks of victory.
However, the combat rating is very hard to achieve for a free player, as the highest level equipment they have access to are the tier three Iconic Battle Suits, which have item levels of 70. It seems that all the excluded pieces (face, ring and neck slots) top out at 62, although The Vault can very rarely offer ring and neck items over level 70 even to free players.
As for trinkets, the highest level items known for free players are the Atlantean trinkets during the Summer events (66), followed by Croatoan's Trinkets, with item levels of 51. Otherwise, the Mysterious Egg, level 40, is the highest. However, there are some level 62 trinkets that could be received as a drop for free players. They are only observed to be dropped from tier 3 Duos and Fortress of Solitude raids.
If the player only have the Mysterious Egg, and level 62 equipment in all other slots that the iconic battle suits do not include, they must buy all pieces of one suit to achieve a combat rating of exactly 70, according to the formula on the combat rating page, not taking Equipment Mods into account. If they have higher level items in the other slots, some of the pieces could be substituted with level 64 equipment from Fortress of Solitude raids.
- Eye Drones will drain power from their target at about 200 per second using a purple and yellow beam until interrupted or destroyed.
- NeurOMACs have an orange aura that will stun anyone caught in it. The stun is unbreakable.
- Omac Primes possess a devastating spin attack that deals high damage and knockback to all it hits.
- Elite Guardians always move in pairs. While they are linked they will be shielded and will one-hit-KO players - tanks need to separate them either using a wall or putting enough distance between them to take them down swiftly.
Briefs and InvestigationsEdit
- This area holds 6 out of 9 green investigation tokens (for the Batcave raids as a whole). The remaining investigations are located in the Outer Caverns.
- There is currently a glitch that causes the player to fall out of the boundaries of the Batcave, with the only exit being teleporting through the Map menu. Judging from the night sky, the Batcave is actually very high up above Gotham City. Another glitch that causes all recent "frames" of the player to display accompanied it.
- Prior to attuned gear, it was the source of the highest level gear for free players.