The son of scientists attempting to isolate the genetic bond between humans and animals, Garfield Logan accompanied his parent to Africa where a green furred monkey bit and infected him with the Sakutia virus.
Because of this virus, Garfield became bright green and gained the ability to change into any animal. Soon afterward his parents died in a boating accident but he found a new home in the Doom Patrol. Working with the Doom Patrol as "Beast Boy" until they seemingly perished in an explosion, Garfield started an acting career before signing up to join the Teen Titans.
- Beast Boy is located in the War Room of the JLA Watchtower. Speak to him to initiate the fighting/training simulator.
- Beast Boy, along with fellow Titans members Nightwing, Starfire, Cyborg, Donna Troy, and Raven, are being held captive by Brother Blood inside the Entrance to Hell in Robinson Park. The player will be tasked with defeating Beast Boy and the other Titans, after which they become possessed by Trigon's power.
- Starfire, Beast Boy, Superboy, Wonder Girl and Cyborg will appear to assist Raven's Good Soul Projection in the Gotham Wastelands if it comes under attack from New Villains.
- Beastboy first appeared in Doom Patrol #99 (November 1965)
- Beastboy is voiced by Greg Cipes, who voiced the character in the Teen Titans cartoon.
- In spite of his appearance, Robin admits that Beast Boy is an okay actor.
- Beast Boy constantly fights the animalistic urges of his transformations.