See Also: Player Briefings
"The mysterious OMACs return under the watchful Brother Eye!"
Part 1: The End II: Vicki Vale Edit
- Location: North of the Monarch Playing Card Company at the top of the tall brown Building.
- Briefing : Vicki Vale: "Welcome to Gotham Now I'm Vicki Vale. The supervillain, Killer Frost, was recently spotted here in Gotham. Killer Frost is attracted to body heat, which she drains from her victims to power her cold-based attacks. Witnesses have described her assault as "like a deadly blizzard with lipstick." The Special Crimes Unit has issued an all hands alert."
Part 2: The End II: Vicki Vale Edit
- Location: It's two blocks east of the first V.V. Brief. South of Stagg Industries. On the Right side of the building it say Gallery. Its in the middle, between the north and south halves.
- Briefing : Vicki Vale: "This is Vicki Vale with JLA Watch. One of the Justice League's hottest members, Fire, has burned more than a few criminals in her time. Most famous for her stint in Justice League International with her partner, Ice, this Brazilian bombshell's powers are as fiery as her name. She is now setting Metropolis alight in her work with the Justice League proper.""
Part 3: The End II: Jack Ryder Edit
- Location: SOUTH WEST of KnightDome. The Building say STAR LABS. Its at the Top under the Satellite Dish.
- Briefing : Jack Ryder: "I am Jack Ryder and You Are Wrong! Why? Because you think the OMAC virus is a germ, like the flu. Well I have news for you, friend. The OMAC virus was made from Brainiac tech! Think the Brother Eye satellite who controls them was destroyed? Think Lex and the Society and freaking Brainiac will let this weapon slip through their fingers? Sorry, friend, but you are wrong!"
Part 4: The End II: Lois Lane Edit
- Location: SOUTH EAST of the KnightDome. Between a Building that say Pawn and other Building that say Grill. Its in the Group of Trees
- Briefing : Lois Lane: "This is Lois Lane for Daily Planet Live on the OMAC situation in Gotham. The Brother Eye satellite was designed to keep watch on Earth's most powerful entities. Its take-over by Maxwell Lord unleashed the deadly OMAC virus, forcing the satellite's destruction. But was it really destroyed? The Daily Planet has learned that a section of the satellite may be still functional deep below Gotham. Stay tuned to Daily Planet Live."
Part 5: The End II: Joker Edit
- Location: South side of Knightsdome Sports building, off to the right
- Briefing : Joker: "Joker here. Bats in the belfry made these EMP devices to short out the OMAC virus. That's right. He made a death satellite in the sky. Then he made a device that could kill the death satellite in the sky. Ha! Ha! Now that's a paranoia I can appreciate!"
Part 6: The End II: Superman Edit
- Location: This one is on the SOUTH WEST side of KnightsDome under a satellite Dish
- Briefing : Superman: "This is Superman. Listen carefully. Lex Luthor designed the OMAC virus with help from the US government based on Brainiac's own technology. There's no telling how will it react with Exobyte-given powers if you can even be infected. Hero, villain, it doesn't matter. Stay safe. Superman out."
Part 7: The End II: Superman Edit
- Location: This one is on the NORTH Side of KnightsDome
- Briefing : OMAC(?): "Unit unable to connect to creator. Searching frequencies."
Superman: "Batman, this is Superman from the Watchtower with Martian Manhunter. We only see a single energy source matching the MK1 frequency, so the good news is that only one piece of Brother Eye is activated. The bad news is that energy is fluctuating wildly, and it looks like Brainiac... Batman, are you reading this? We're experiencing a lot of distortions in this line. I'm switching now."
Part 8: The End II: Lex Luthor Edit
- Location: NORTH of the Knightdome, along the the edge of the boardwalk
- Briefing : Lex Luthor: "Killer Frost, this is Luthor. I know you're not bright, so I'll make it simple. The Society wants your report on Brother Eye's mysterious reactivation. Now! That computer brain holds all of Batman's data on superpowered humans around the globe. We need to own that data or destroy it. So do it! Luthor out."
Mail Messages Edit
|From: Vicki Vale||Subject: Briefing: The End II|
|"Gotham Now News Brief: Citizens and police officers continue to be released from OMAC shells tonight in the Otisburg district after a heated conflict with the machine intelligence Brother Eye. Sources on the scene from the JLA and SCU refused to comment on this alarming situation. For Gotham Now, I'm Vicki Vale."|
|Attachment: Coluan Threat Helmet|