See Also: Player Briefings
Big Belly is a Franchise Briefing that can be found in the Little Bohemia and Chinatown districts of Metropolis & in the Burnley and Diamond Districts of Gotham. There are four parts that comprise this briefing.
"Collect all the briefings that advertise for Big Belly!"
Part 1: Big Belly: BBQ Buster Edit
- Location: West River Quay by the NE Highway to Little Bohemia on the ground near the umbrella table.
- Briefing : Announcer: "Welcome to Big Belly Burger, a LexCorp company. Have a belly-busting day! New in our menu: the BBQ Belly Buster. May I take your order?"
Part 2: Big Belly: LexCorp Edit
- Zone: Metropolis
- Region: Chinatown
- Location: 1 block East of Manneheim's Chinese Theater SE corner, on top of the Big Belly Burger where you summon the Demons through the portals to assist you fighting the sentinels.
- Briefing: Announcer: "Welcome to Big Belly Burger, a LexCorp company. Have a belly busting day! May I take your order? "
Part 3: Big Belly: Baby Belly Edit
- Location: On top of the Big Belly burger in the middle of the lot that Vito askes you to do the side mission "Seduction of the innocent" near the Regal hotel.
- Briefing : Announcer: "Welcome to Big Belly Burger, a LexCorp company. Special today: the Baby Belly Yummy-Tummy Meal with a free carton of Smilin' Bess Milk. M-may I take your order?"
Part 4: Big Belly: Bacoshake Edit
- Location: Located in the Diamond District, East of Robinson Park, in the area of the bottled buildings so be careful, if low level you can be one shot by the Brainiac forces in the area, located on the ground at the north, east corner of the building.
- Briefing : Announcer: "Welcome to Big Belly Burger, a LexCorp company. Have a belly-busting day with our new Big Belly Bacoshake! All the delicious flavor of bacon and chocolate in a single cup! May I take your order?"
Mail message Edit
|From: Booster Gold||Subject: Big Belly, Full Belly|
|"Big Belly Burger, have a belly-bustin' day! Booster Gold here, a big big fan of Big Belly Burger! Remember, their burgers are made with 100% animal proteins! Yum!"|
|Attachment: Belt of Invention|