With an ornate handle molded from the bones of an unknown creature, the base of the handle is etched into the head of a jackal; the symbol of the League of Assassins.
- Machined Synthium Sword
- Katana of the Enraged Oni
- Tachi of the Healing Oni (Healer)
- Tachi of the Cunning Oni (Controller)
- Tachi of the Shielded Oni (Tank)
- Honed Synthium Katana
- Unattuned Blades of War
- Victorious Blades of War
- Manipulating Blades of War (Controller)
- Unattuned Strengthened Blades
- Strengthened Blades of Destruction
- Strengthened Blades of Quickening (Controller)
- The practice of using bone in blade manufacture is often just a decorative feature often used to display the weapon wielder's status in high society. However, there are some cultures that believe incorporating the bones of an animal will bestow the weapon with that animal's power or spirit. Other cultures believe that the practice is a desecration of the animal's remains and is frowned upon.