Bruno Mannheim is the leader of Intergang and a willing representative and pawn of the evil New Gods of Apokolips in their continuing bid to corrupt existence to evil.
Bruno "Ugly" Mannheim was one of the most powerful gangsters in Metropolis after training with the New Gods on Apokolips with Granny Goodness and dealing knowingly with Desaad to create and lead the crime syndicate known as Intergang.
After a brief defeat at the hands of Daily Planet reporters Clark Kent and Cat Grant, Bruno resurfaced during the year following the Infinite Crisis incident as a devoted worshipper of "Crime" as the moral standard and universal principle. Seeking to establish a new world order of crime he leads Intergang into following the tenants of the "Crime Bible" and targets Gotham City as his order's establishment and future capital city.
- Oracle sends the players claim the Crime Bible from Bruno Mannheim who plans to sacrifice Batwoman in order to gain infinite power since the sacrificial ritual required sacrificing the twice-named daughter of Cain. The players fight Bruno Mannheim and end up assisted by Question. Once Bruno Mannheim is defeated, Batwoman is revived and the players claim the Crime Bible.
- Calculator sends the players to steal the Crime Bible from Bruno Mannheim who plans to sacrifice Batwoman in order to gain infinite power since the sacrificial ritual required sacrificing the twice-named daughter of Cain. The players fight Bruno Mannheim and end up assisted by Deathstroke. Once Mannheim is defeated, they take the Bible and leave Batwoman for dead.
- Bruno first appeared in Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #139 (July, 1971)
- Bruno Mannheim is voiced by Bruce Carey.
- While the theater does carry the family name of Bruno Mannheim, the exact relationship Bruno has with the Mannheim's Chinese Theater is unknown.
- His powers look similar to that of Brother Blood's.
- Bruno Mannheim Wikipedia