- Each Celestial Combo is activated by using a weapon combo after a specific Celestial power.
- The damage from the initial cast of a Celestial power is based on Might.
- The damage from the activated combo power is based on the equipped Weapon DPS and Precision.
- A combo power must be purchased with a power point in order to be activated from the initial power.
- Each combo power is located in the opposite tree in the same location as the initial power.
- Celestial Combos are Vulnerable to Counter Mechanics just like Weapon Combos.
- Celestial Combos add special effects to the second attack such as Healing over time, Damage over time, or specific effects.
- A Celestial power following a Multi-input Celestial Combo will cause additional damage and restore power.
- Combos begin inflicting and become Vulnerable to Counter Mechanics when they are performed in succession and damage enemies.
|Renew||Curse||Tap Melee, Tap Range|
|Admonish||Blight||Tap Melee, Hold Range|
|Retribution||Wither||Tap Melee, Tap Range|
|Benediction||Malediction||Tap Range, Hold Range|
|Blessing||Death Mark||Tap Melee, Hold Melee|
|Wrath of the Presence||Consume Soul||Tap Melee, Hold Melee|
|Divine Light||Plague||Tap Melee, Tap Range, Hold Melee|
|Curse||Renew||Tap Melee, Tap Range|
|Blight||Admonish||Tap Melee, Hold Range|
|Wither||Retribution||Tap Melee, Tap Range|
|Malediction||Benediction||Tap Range, Hold Range|
|Death Mark||Blessing||Tap Melee, Hold Melee|
|Consume Soul||Wrath of the Presence||Tap Melee, Hold Melee|
|Plague||Divine Light||Tap Melee, Tap Range, Hold Melee|