- Each Celestial Combo is activated by using a weapon combo after a specific Celestial power.
- The damage from the initial cast of a Celestial power is based on Might.
- The damage from the activated combo power is based on the equipped Weapon DPS and Precision.
- A combo power must be purchased with a power point in order to be activated from the initial power.
- Each combo power is located in the opposite tree in the same location as the initial power.
- Celestial Combos are Vulnerable to Counter Mechanics just like Weapon Combos.
- Celestial Combos add special effects to the second attack such as Healing over time, Damage over time, or specific effects.
- A Celestial power following a Multi-input Celestial Combo will cause additional damage and restore power.
- Combos begin inflicting and become Vulnerable to Counter Mechanics when they are performed in succession and damage enemies.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.