- Each Celestial Combo is activated by using a weapon combo after a specific Celestial power.
- The damage from the initial cast of a Celestial power is based on Might.
- The damage from the activated combo power is based on the equipped Weapon DPS and Precision.
- A combo power must be purchased with a power point in order to be activated from the initial power.
- Each combo power is located in the opposite tree in the same location as the initial power.
- Celestial Combos are Vulnerable to Counter Mechanics just like Weapon Combos.
- The Combos add special effects to the second attack such as Healing over time, Damage over time, specific effects and status.
- The combos have no additional power cost whatsoever, only the first skill used.
- 2 combined skills follow the same combo regardless which one is used first;
|Renew||Curse||Tap Melee, Tap Range|
|Admonish||Blight||Tap Melee, Hold Melee|
|Retribution||Wither||Tap Melee, Tap Range|
|Benediction||Malediction||Tap Range, Hold Range|
|Blessing||Death Mark||Tap Melee, Hold Melee|
|Wrath of the Presence||Consume Soul||Tap Melee, Hold Melee|
|Divine Light||Plague||Tap Melee, Tap Range, Hold Melee|
|Curse||Renew||Tap Melee, Tap Range|
|Blight||Admonish||Tap Melee, Hold Melee|
|Wither||Retribution||Tap Melee, Tap Range|
|Malediction||Benediction||Tap Range, Hold Range|
|Death Mark||Blessing||Tap Melee, Hold Melee|
|Consume Soul||Wrath of the Presence||Tap Melee, Hold Melee|
|Plague||Divine Light||Tap Melee, Tap Range, Hold Melee|