Wikia

DC Universe Online Wiki

Fire (Power)

Talk0
8,872pages on
this wiki
Revision as of 18:07, June 27, 2012 by 76.107.208.233 (Talk)

Fire

Specializing in Tank abilities, Fire is a Power Set available for a character during Character Creation.

Players who choose to wield the wild and unpredictable forces of fire have to be tough. Fire characters like to get up front and blast away at enemies, and therefore they tend to draw a lot of attention. They also want to spread their flames so they can do as much damage to groups as possible. Fire powers have two distinct specializations:


Immolation

Fire Immolation Tree

Immolation powers focus on calling forth fires from within yourself to affect the world around you.

Specializing in this tree grants +5% Critical Attack Damage and +25 Health.

Tank Role : In the Tank role all damage you cause is penalized by 20%. Using super powers increases your total Health to 60% plus 2.2 Health per point of Dominance. Your healing received is increased by 80%. You will also attract the attention of enemies causing them to attack you, rather than allies. Finally you gain +3 Perception, improving your chances of detecting enemies using Stealth.

Player versus Player : While in the Tank Role you have a special advantage versus Gadget, Mental, and Light power users. You are immune to their debuffing effects and highly resistant to their controls. Some abilities provide you and allies total immunity to Controller effects. Attacking them may inspire Confidence within you, briefly increasing your damage by 55%.

Icon Power Description Cast
Tier 1
Power immolation
Immolation

Instantly engulfs you in flames, damaging nearby enemies while reflecting damage back to your attackers. Reflects back some damage for 4 Hits.

Usable While Controlled
Tank Role : +10% Control Resistance
Damage Role : Increases all damage by 35% until the hit counter resets

200
2s
2s

Tier 2
Power enflame
Enflame

Engulfs you in flames to burn and knockdown nearby enemies.

[Requires Immolation]
Power Interactions : Inflicts Burning to cause damage over time.
Tank Role : +10% Control Resistance
Damage Role : Increases all damage by 35% until the hit counter resets

250
2s
12s

Power flashpoint
Flashpoint

Blasts a wave of heat to push enemies back.

[Requires Immolation]
Power Interactions : When Immolation is active, nearby objects and enemies will burst into flame inflicting Burning to cause damage over time
Damage Role : Increases all damage by 35% until the hit counter resets

200
2s
2s

Power meteorstrike
Meteor Strike

Plummets down a burning meteor to burn and smash enemies. Meteor can be picked up to throw, or smash enemies at close range.

[Requires Immolation]
Power Interactions : Inflicts Burning to cause damage over time.
Damage Role : Increases all damage by 35% until the hit counter resets

250
2s
2s

Tier 3 [Requires level 8]
Power volcaniccalamity
Volcanic Calamity

Explodes under your enemy with the power of an active volcano to wreak widespread destruction.

100% Supercharge Cost

100% SC

Power reignition
Reignition

Ignites nearby enemies while instantly restoring some portion of your health.

Usable While Controlled : 25% Supercharge Cost
Power Interactions : Inflicts Burning to cause damage over time.

25% SC

Tier 4 [Requires level 12]
Power burnout
Burnout

Knocks back enemies, heals you a small amount and bestows immunity against control effects.

[Requires Enflame] Usable While Controlled
Tank Role : Provides immunity to up to three teammates. Applies 3 seconds of Breakout and prevents Controller debuffs for 3 seconds.
Damage Role : Increases all damage by 45% until the hit counter resets

300

Power fieryweapon
Fiery Weapon

Ignites your weapon, increasing damage and critical strike chance. Adds +7% Critical Attack Chance and +10% Critical Attack Damage

[Requires Flashpoint]
Power Interactions : Striking a Burning enemy may provide a healing effect.
Damage Role : Increases all damage by 45% until the hit counter resets

300
2s
6s

Power consumeobjects
Consume Objects

Detonates a massive conflagration to heal you and damage enemies.

[Requires Meteor Strike]
Power Interactions : Inflicts heavy damage on enemies Encased by Ice, Nature, Mental or Gadget powers.
Damage Role : Increases all damage by 45% until the hit counter resets

300
2s
2s

Tier 5 [Requires level 16]
Power spontaneouscombustion
Spontaneous Combustion

Ignites and may knock down nearby enemies.

[Requires Burnout]
Damage Role : Increases all damage by 50% until the hit counter resets

360
4s
6s

Power arbiterofdestiny
Inferno

Ignites the area with roaring flames.

[Requires Fiery Weapon]
Power Interactions : Inflicts Burning to cause damage over time; Bestows Immolation upon all allies in the area of effect, reflecting damage back to their attackers.
Damage Role : Increases all damage by 50% until the hit counter resets

450
3s
15s

Power stokeflames
Stoke Flames

Restores health over time.

[Requires Consume Objects] : Usable While Controlled
Power Interactions : Sets nearby enemies on fire to cause Burning damage over time.
Damage Role : Increases all damage by 50% until the hit counter resets

350

Ignition

Fire Ignition Tree

Ignition powers center on setting objects and enemies ablaze and harnessing the power of those fires.

Specializing in this tree grants +1% Critical Attack Chance and +25 Health.

Tank Role : In the Tank role all damage you cause is penalized by 20%. Using super powers increases your total Health to 60% plus 2.2 Health per point of Dominance. Your healing received is increased by 80%. You will also attract the attention of enemies causing them to attack you, rather than allies. Finally you gain +3 Perception, improving your changes of detecting Stealth using enemies.

Player versus Player : While in the Tank Role you have a special advantage versus Gadgets, Mental, and Light power users. You are immune to their debuffing effects and highly resistant to their controls. Some abilities provide you and allies total immunity to Controller effects. Attacking them may inspire Confidence within you, briefly increasing your damage by 55%.

Icon Power Description Cast
Tier 1
Power fireball
Fireball

Blasts a searing fireball at an enemy to damage and knock them down.

Power Interactions : Inflicts Burning to cause damage over time.
Damage Role : Increases all damage by 35% until the hit counter resets

250
2s
2s

Tier 2
Power absorbheat
Absorb Heat

Damages and stuns enemies by sucking the heat from their bodies.

Power Interactions : Absorbing Heat from Burning enemies will heal you.
Damage Role : Increases all damage by 35% until the hit counter resets

350
1s
4s

Power detonate
Detonate

Explodes enemies, damaging and knocking them down.

Power Interactions : Burning enemies take heavy damage.
Damage Role : Increases all damage by 35% until the hit counter resets

200
2s
2s

Power wildfire
Wildfire

Blasts out fire to knock down your target

Power Interactions : Burning targets will set nearby enemies on fire.
Damage Role : Increases all damage by 35% until the hit counter resets

200
2s
2s

Tier 3 [Requires level 8]
Power fireballbarrage
Fireball Barrage

Damages and knocks down enemies with a barrage of blazing fireballs.

[Requires Level 8] 50% Supercharge Cost

50% SC

Power immolation
Eternal Flame

Doubles your health, gives immunity against control effects, and restores health with every blow received in combat.

100% Supercharge Cost

100% SC

Tier 4 [Requires level 12]
Power backdraft
Backdraft

Damages and pulls enemies toward you.

[Requires Absorb Heat] Usable While Controlled
Power Interactions : Heals you when used against Burning enemies.
Damage Role : Increases all damage by 45% until the hit counter resets

300
2s
4s

Power flamecascade
Flame Cascade

Lobs a series of flaming balls to knock down, damage and set enemies on fire.

[Requires Detonate] Vulnerable to Interrupt
Power Interactions : Burning, Frostbitten, and Electrified enemies take additional damage.
Damage Role : Increases all damage by 60% until the hit counter resets

230
6s
9s

Power fireburst
Fireburst

Unleashes a pyroclastic barrage to damage and knock down enemies.

[Requires Wildfire] Vulnerable to Interrupt
Power Interactions : Burning, Frostbitten, and Electrified enemies take additional damage.
Damage Role : Increases all damage by 60% until the hit counter resets

420
4s
4s

Tier 5 [Requires level 16]
Power burningdetermination
Burning Determination

Uses force of will to provide healing from the next three strikes against you. Negates and prevents debuff and control effects for a short time.

[Requires Backdraft] Usable While Controlled
Power Interactions : Negates control and Stoke Flames effects. Inflicts Burning to cause damage over time.
Tank Role : Extends immunity against debuffs and effects to allies. Applies 3 seconds of Breakout and prevents Controller debuffs for 3 seconds.
Damage Role : Increases all damage by 50% until the hit counter resets

330
Power massdetonation
Mass Detonation

Detonates your target enemy and others nearby in a massive pyrokinetic chain reaction.

[Requires Flame Cascade]
Power Interactions : Any Burning enemies take additional damage.
Damage Role : Increases all damage by 60% until the hit counter resets

470
4s
5s

Power snuffout
Snuff Out

Blasts out fire, knocking down and heavily damaging target causing additional damage at 35% health or below.

[Requires Fireburst]
Damage Role : Increases all damage by 60% until the hit counter resets

420
5s
5s

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki