- "It's Oracle. Something crazy's going down and I think you're the one to restore order. We're talking some serious weird. And it's happening every day. Up for it? Because we could sure use you!" — Oracle
- " " — Calculator
Fun for Girls and Boys is one of three level 30 daily missions in the Toyman's Time Out set that could be started at the terminals in the Monitor Womb of the Watchtower or in the Sabotage Chamber in the Hall of Doom.
- Intro message
- Locate Stryker's Island North Prison Yard
- Use the Carging Stations to keep the Power Core charged while transporting it to the top of the Penitentiary to restore power
- Find and grab hold of the Power Cores that keep Stryker's generators running
- "Now that's what I call a nice clean job. I love when there's no paper work. (laughs) That's another computer joke ... * sigh* Ok, fine. One day I'll come up with a funny one." — Oracle
- "You know, your confidence is starting to scare me. Just kidding! Who's my best bud? You Are!" — Calculator
This is actually a movement skill course. You need to carry a power core into the finish by jumping and moving through an obstacle course built from NPCs and inanimate objects without ever touching any obstacle or being touched by it. If that happens you will drop your package, though you might have enough time to pick it up again at least once. You only have limited time between the checkpoints (charging stations). If you time out, you need to start all over. The arrow above your head always shows you in which direction to move.
Of the three missions in the set this one is by far the hardest.
- Fun For All Ages - Complete 10 daily Toyman missions (10 Points)
- And You Have a Date With Death! - Complete 25 daily Toyman missions - 10 Points
- They're Not Dolls, They're Actions Figures - Complete 50 daily Toyman missions - 10 Points
- To Infinity and Beyond - Complete 100 daily Toyman missions (25 Points)
- After game update 20 the mission has been moved from the open world to an own instance to make room for the Home Turf episode content. Going to Stryker's manually does no longer work. The player has to go through the teleporter in the Monitor Womb (Watchtower) or the Sabotage Chamber (Hall of Doom) to start the missions.
- Since game update 27 the mission is replayable. Resetting always costs 15 replay badges, no matter whether 1, 2 or 3 of the missions in the set are locked.