GCPD Beat Cop is a member of the GCPD.
Beat Cops can be found around Amusement Mile, where depending on the player's morality, they will either help or attack you.
- GCPD Beat Cops are allies in the Joker's Funhouse instance.
- GCPD Beat Cops are enemies in the Joker's Funhouse instance.
- Defeating 25 Beat Cops, GCPD Rookies or Riot Officers is an objective in the The Joker's Problem mission.
- Setting 20 Rookies, Beat Cops, Officers or Riot Officers on fire is the objective of Burn Baby Burn mission.
- GCPD Beat Cops use non-specific melee and ranged attacks (Pistol).
- GCPD Beat Cops don't use combos, lunges or block breakers. They also don't block.
Item Drops Edit
- GCPD Rookies, Beat Cops and Officers have the exact same look and attacks. Rookies are significantly weaker than Beat Cops and Officers. Officers seem to have slightly higher health than Beat Cops.