GCPD Rookie is a member of the GCPD.
- GCPD Rookies use non-specific melee and ranged attacks (Pistol).
GCPD Rookies can be found around Amusement Mile, where depending on the player's morality, they will either help or attack you.
- GCPD Rookies are allies in the Joker's Funhouse instance.
- GCPD Rookies are enemies in the Joker's Funhouse instance.
- Defeating 25 Rookies, Riot Officers or GCPD Beat Cops is an objective in the The Joker's Problem mission.
- Setting 20 Rookies, Beat Cops, Officers or Riot Officers on fire is the objective of Burn Baby Burn mission.
- GCPD Rookies don't use combos, lunges or block breakers. They also don't block.
- GCPD Rookies, Beat Cops and Officers have the exact same look and attacks. Rookies are significantly weaker than Beat Cops and Officers. Officers seem to have slightly higher health than Beat Cops.