Generator Mods are mods which can be put into the generator of bases. Like Tactical Mods they are not build through Research and Development, but drop randomly from instances or can be bought from a vendor.
Generator Mods come in five different classes, General, Pool, Support, Offense and Affinity. They were first introduced with game update 38.
General Generator ModsEdit
Pool Generator ModsEdit
Support Generator ModsEdit
Offense Generator ModsEdit
Affinity Generator ModsEdit
- Main article: Affinity Generator Mods
Affinity Generator Mods can be bought from a special vendor in the Tech Wings of the Watchtower and the Hall of Doom. They provide an additional boost or buff if the player is wearing two (A), four (B), six (C) or eight (D) pieces of elite gear (episode 16 or better).
- Pool Generator Mods were initially named Health & Power Generator Mods.
- In all other areas of the game, Dominance is blue, and associated with Fortified Exobits. In a generator, it is yellow, and listed with Support Generator Mods.
- The rarity of the mods increases with the last number in their name.
Mod Level Rarity v*.1 Uncommon v*.2 (Expert) Rare v*.3 (Expert) Epic
- Originally v*.2 generator mods were vendor items only. Later this was not handled strictly anymore. There are v*.2 generator mods which merely drop as loot and several tiers which are available at vendors and drop as loot as well.
- The stats revamp introduced with game update 73 changed the stats of all generator mods.