Young and impressionable, Dr. Harleen Quinzel was a psychiatrist assigned to Arkham Asylum. While attempting to heal the Joker’s mind, Quinzel found herself captivated and fell in love with him, proceeding to help him in his escapes from Arkham and assisting him as his henchwoman; Harley Quinn.
In the alternate future Harley assisted The Joker during the climatic battle between the Justice League and the Society. She was killed after she used her body to shield The Joker from an explosion caused by a combination of Black Adam, The Flash, and Green Lantern's powers. She appears to have killed or assisted in killing Robin sometime prior to this, as she is seen wearing his tattered cape.
- Harley Quinn (Vendor)
- Harley Quinn (Legends PvP)
- Future Harley Quinn (Legends PvP)
- Harley Quinn (Joker's Funhouse)
- Harley Quinn (Regal Hotel)
- Harley Quinn is a playable character for Legends PvP.
- Harley Quinn is an iconic villain who appears at various locations in Gotham City as part of the More Than You Can Chew and Fanboy feats. If a hero encounters her she will knock them back and then leave, if a villain encounters her she will make a comment and then disappear.
- Harley Quinn's Malicious Mallet is an unlockable trinket.
- Harley is a villain you face during a set of missions given by Commissioner Gordon, fought at the very end of Lunatic Fringe.
- Robin is being held captive by Harley Quinn in a mission assigned by Batman to stop the Joker from taking over a boardwalk.
- Harley Quinn is a Vendor for the Tech Iconic Battle Suit: Joker's Punchline.
- Harley has been captured by Robin and the GCPD in the Funhouse during the Amusement Mile mission thread. You must defeat Robin and free Harley to complete the mission.
- Harley appears in the level 15 mission for Tech Villains where she helps cover The Joker's escape from Batman.
- Harley is also seen in the level 30 Tech Villain mission where she and The Joker are hit with a modified form of Joker Toxin and needs to be rescued by the Player from Batman.
- Harley Quinn first appeared in Batman: The Animated Series, in the episode "Joker"s Favor", before being introduced into the main DC continuity.
- Harley Quinn is voiced by Arleen Sorkin, who had originally voiced the character in Batman: TAS.
- Harley Quinn is very good friends with fellow Gotham villainess Poison Ivy and received a herbal remedy from her that increased her strength and agility as well as making her immune to Ivy's poisons.
- Despite having a comical personality, Harley Quinn has the stance of a flirty female character.
- Part of Harley's psychosis is that she sees violence as it is depicted in comedy cartoons, as such she doesn't see the blood or traumatic injuries that her "pranks" inflict. Instead they are visually translated into cartoonish images that only she can see.
- Harley Quinn DC Database