Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Head out and dispense some street level justice!
- Complete 5 Heroic Acts
The following issues happen on a daily basis:
- Car thiefs
- Citizens being stuck in burning barricades
- Dirty cops trying to extort citizens
- Muggers pestering women
- Officers being ambushed
- Prisoners trying to escape a police station
- Purse snatchers
- Saboteurs trying to disable antennas on roofs
- Distressed citizens wanting to jump off a rim
- Thugs trying to run away from arrest
- Thugs trying to commit burglary
- Thugs trying to relief an ATM
- Transporter drivers being mugged
- TV thiefs
- Wanna-be villain Captain Kruel attacking a police officer
- Wanna-be villain Ironkurtin attacking a police officer
Find five of those, step in and solve the issues.
- 125 cash
- Everyday Hero: Accomplish 25 everyday heroic acts (25 points)
- One of the more funny things happening in the game is that in Gotham and Metropolis all the street level villains go on holiday while christmas season. There seem to be fixed slots for mini-scenes likes this and while the winter holiday event those slots - except the one happening in police stations - seem to be occupied by the seasonal street scenes.
- If you defeat a thug robbing an ATM machine, the ATM disappears.