Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Try out Decorator Mode to decorate your newly acquired Base!
- "That's just the beginning of owning and operating your evil Base. So, why don't we try placing some base items. I've given you a few things. Check your inventory and collect the Base Items." — Calculator
- Use the Lamp Base Item that you recently received
- Use the Clock Base Item that you recently received
- Use the Table Base Item that you recently received
- "Now that you've added the Base Items to your Base Inventory, use the Control Panel to enter Decorator mode." — Calculator
- Use the Control Panel to enter Decorator Mode
- "While in Decorator mode, you can place your items at the appropriate Markers. While most Base items are just for show, there are Amenities you can acquire that have very specific functions, like bank, mail, and broker access. However, Amenities can only be placed at specific Markers. Once you have filled up enough Markers, you will unlock Free Placement mode, and be able to place Base items almost anywhere. That's the gist of it. I'm sure you'll figure out even more tricks to your Base. Have fun decorating... remember, make it evil. And don't forget to try placing those items." — Calculator
- The name of this mission is a reference to the famous line said by Brick Tamland in the movie Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy