Klarion Bleak is a rebellious Witch-boy youth who, chafing under the constant direction of adults who dictate what he could and could not do with his powers, escaped Limbo Town to explore the "Blue Rafters" world of Earth.
Young, selfish, impulsive and tempermental, Klarion travels the world with his familiar, Teekl, in search of adventure and a place to practice his magic without the "interference" of adults.
Klarion was born in an underground community known as Limbo Town. Located beneath New York City's subway system, the community is made up of Puritan witch descendants of the lost population of the Roanoke Colony.
A rebellious child, Klarion clashed with the controlling and pious religious leader of the town and left the community to explore the world above.
Becoming involved in several adventures; including meeting his ancestor; the Sheeda-King Melmoth, and stopping his plan to pillage Limbo Town, Klarion becomes the new religious leader of the community.
While assisting the Seven Soldiers in fighting the invading Sheeda armies during an attack, Klarion acquired the Croatoan; a powerful machine created by the New Gods, and took control of the Sheeda in their homeland as their new king.
Perhaps growing bored, Klarion has since returned to modern Earth and continues his wanderings for adventure.
- Klarion appears as part of the The Witching Hour Halloween Event.
- Heroes are recruited by the Phantom Stranger to locate the source of chaotic magic plaguing Gotham City's Halloween festivities. They eventually discover Klarion behind it, using the magic at The Midnight Masquerade Goth Club as retribution for being called an Emo.
- Villains are recruited by Tala to locate the individual responsible for using her powers to plague Gotham City's Halloween festivities. They eventually discover Klarion behind it, using the magic at The Midnight Masquerade Goth Club as retribution for being called an Emo.
- Klarion first appeared in The Demon Within #7 (March, 1973)
- Klarion dislikes being called a "pilgrim"; unfortunately due to his clothing style he gets called it frequently.
- Klarion and Teekl are capable of becoming a Horigal; a monstrous gestalt form of a Witch-boy and his familiar.
- Both self-interested mischief makers, Klarion and Etrigan have crossed paths more than once and have become rivals of sorts.
- Klarion the Witch Boy Wikipedia
|Heroes||Doctor Fate - Raven - Zatanna Zatara - Phantom Stranger|
|Villains||Brother Blood - Eclipso - Klarion Bleak|
|Other||Doctor Occult - John Constantine - Spectre - Teekl|
|Celestial - Helm of Nabu - H-Dial - Sorcery|
|Weapons||Scrap of the Soul Cloak - Spear of Destiny|
|Apparel||Blood-Cursed - Brother Blood's Sinister Hood - Constantine Emblem - Deadman Emblem - Deadman Hoodie - Doctor Fate's Managrips - Enhanced Constantine Emblem - Enhanced Deadman Emblem - Enhanced Madame Xanadu Emblem - Enhanced Zatanna Emblem - Fate's Faith - High Market Buckled Boots - Madame Xanadu Emblem - Zatanna Emblem|
|Oblivion Bar - Tower of Fate|
|PvE||Madame Xanadu's Magic Shop - Sentinels of Magic Base (Chinatown) - Sentinels of Magic Base (Midtown) - Sentinels of Magic Citadel - Hero Garrison|
|Justice League of America - Justice Society of America - Trenchcoat Brigade|
|Hand of Fate - Sons of Trigon|