Klarion the Witch Boy is the boss in The Midnight Masquerade alert.
Klarion uses some general attacks throughout the fight, as well as magic from several different heroes and villains. He always sticks to one set before the players put the magic crystals Phantom Stranger or Tala conjured in the right places, which stops him from using that set and he would move on to another set. A lot of Klarion's abilities over-lap, but change animation, depending on the stolen powers.
- Klarion uses basic attacks from Hand Blaster, Martial Arts & Brawling trees.
- In addition to basic attacks, Klarion uses Meteor Blast, Power Discharge and Pulse Beam combos from Hand Blaster tree.
- Electric Overcharge - AoE damage around himself (may knock back enemies).
- Electric Shield - AoE damage around himself that applies a DoT effect until broken out.
- Lightning Storm - A special attack (with the visible icon) that looks like Word of Power, which damages everyone within the radius and knocks them back.
- Dark Bolt - Channeled a purple beam that damages a single player.
- Astral Projectile - A large, purple bird-like projection that goes straight and deals damage to everyone in its way (may knock back enemies).
- Soul Tornado - Several purple vortexes that damage nearby players for a short period of time. He could teleport between the vortexes (may knock back enemies).
- Astral Fever - AoE damage that stuns nearby players (making the player believe he is freezing).
- Astral Projection Furry - AoE damage around himself (may knock back enemies).
- Klarion encases himself in a Magical Cube, rendering himself invulnerable and summoning several Klarion's Soul Projections. Once they are defeated, the cube disappears.
- Fate Bolt - Channeled golden beam that damages a single player.
- Klarion creates a magical ring around the player, causing him to run in Panic.
- Klarion creates a Debris Field around a player that deals damage over time.
- Lightning Bolt - Channeled purple-yellow beam that damages a single player (animation of Mental's Psychic Shock).
- Magic Burst - Klarion deals AoE damage around himself (may knock back enemies).
- Klarion's Cone - Klarion summons white doves that damage nearby players.
- Hellfire Bolt - Channeled a flamethrower that damages a single player (may Burn enemies).
- Hellfire Blast - AoE damage around himself (may knock back enemies).
- Hellfire Cone - Several Fire balls launched in a 180° cone.
- Hellfire Grenade - Ranged AoE attack
- Hellfire Field - AoE damage around himself that applies a DoT effect until broken out.