If you create new articles, please try to stick to the existing layouts where applicable.
If you change layouts, please keep in mind that this might involve hundreds of pages with the same layout. Talk to an administrator for possible options.
Most of the following example pages have a relatively fixed layout. You may want to copy the content of those in text editing mode and then fill them with the new content like using a template.
- Collections example page: Collections: Lois Lane Bylines
- Briefings example page: University of Metropolis (Briefings)
- Investigations example page: Confiscated Arcanum (Investigations)
- Episodes example page: Amazon Fury Part III
- Instances example page: []
- Locations example page: []
- Bounties example page: []
- Races example page: []
- Weapon example page: Astral Bow of Victory
- Gear example page: Frenzied Conqueror's Shirt
- Style items example page: Chestplate of the Firstborn
- Base Items example page: Potted Palm
- Consumables example page: []
- R&D plans example page: []
- R&D mods example page: []
- Character example page: []
- Mob example page: []
- Vendors example page: []
If you are an experienced wiki editor, you can also start with empty templates found on the Category:Templates page.
Images should preferably be in the PNG format, though JPG is fine if you want to upload the whole screen. Images uploaded to the wiki must not be copyrighted.
Screenshots should normally not show the UI, unless the UI is the subject of the screenshot. Also, screenshots should be edited to a reasonable size. It should not be full-screen for a character or item etc.