- By doing daily Challenges
- By doing the daily Toyman mission on Stryker's Island
- Through Duos
- Through Hard Alerts
- Through defeating a Hard Alerts's Boss: Area 51, ACE Chemicals, Watchtower Containment, Smallville, Strykers Island, and Arkham Asylum
- Through completing Missions or Briefings found in Hard Alerts: Area 51, ACE Chemicals, Watchtower Containment, Smallville, Strykers Island, and Arkham Asylum
- Converted from Marks of Krypton, Distinction, Strategy, Tactics, and Momentum
- Sometimes marks of triumph are directly added to the player's currency tab. Other times they are put into the inventory, and the player may redeem them by right clicking. This does not work if the player already has an overflow of items. When the player deletes an item to do this, it may glitch and prevent the player from redeeming the marks. This could usually be solved by removing another item.
- Found in Promethium Lockboxes
- Through Bounty Missions
- Through level 1-30 Side Missions
- (for villains) in the Hall of Doom, in the bottom right area of each wing near the entrance to the Pit.
Marks of Triumph can also be used at the faction vendors in the JLA Watchtower and the Hall of Doom to buy starter PVE sets for a total of 8 marks. Players must have reached the cooperative renown level with a faction to buy its set. If they reach the trusted renown level, they can also buy the faction's emblem for 1 mark of triumph.
Marks of Triumph can also be used in the Home Turf DLC to buy the features off the mainframe, after first activating the energy cells.
Tier 1 PvE gear can be purchased for various amounts of Marks, as follows:
|29||Gloves, Boots, Belt|
Tier 2 PvE gear can be purchased for various amounts of Marks, as follows:
|180||Gloves, Boots, Belt|
Tier 3 PvE gear can be purchased for various amounts of Marks, as follows:
|1,125||Gloves, Boots, Belt|
Tier 4 PvE gear can be purchased for various amounts of Marks, as follows:
|5,625||Gloves, Boots, Belt|
Note: Where are several gear at one price it means that each of that gear have same price (for example: "Chest, Legs - 39"; Chest cost 39 Marks and Legs cost 39 Marks). Also the "Rings x2" means that there are 2 rings (Right and Left) that have same price each ring.