The OMAC is the basic unit of the OMAC army. A nanotechnological cyborg formed around an unwilling victim, OMACs answer directly to Brother Eye and can access an extensive metahuman database that allows them to read and adjust themselves to better suit their designated target.
- OMACs can alter their power set to one of three varients; Ice (Blue), Fire (Red), or Atomic (Green).
Green Bio Dominates and shoves target Red Fire DPS Blue Ice Affect target mobility
- Combat Rating 26 OMACs appear in the Knightsdome Sporting Complex parking lot alongside OMAC MK IIs.
- Combat Rating 26 OMACs appear behind the Knightsdome Sporting Complex alongside OMAC MK IIs.
- Level 30 OMACs appear in the OMAC Base instance.
- Level 30 OMACs appear in the Batcave: Inner Sanctum raid.
- The OMACs first appeared in The OMAC Project #1 (June 2005).
- The OMACs are voiced by Ben Wolfe.