Remora is an Armor Style Set for Heroes and Villains. The set is the typical battle armor as seen worn by the armies of the Kingdom of Atlantis in their invasion of Metropolis.
The armor seems to not only provide the wearer with a degree of protection on the battlefield, but also possesses the ability to keep the wearer hydrated for extended periods of time when out of the ocean.
The Remora's overall color-scheme consists of three colors that can be chosen by the Player in the Style Window. Specific sections of the style's pieces can also be allocated a more specific colour by the Player.
Emblems appear on the style's chest piece.
- Collecting the full style set unlocks the feat Under the Sea (25 points).
- The suit's ability to hydrate the wearer negates the Atlantean weakness against dehydration and asphyxiation that they suffer from when out of the water. The typical Atlantean will otherwise succumb to dehydration after 2 hours and will ultimately die unless they are immediately rehydrated.
- While infiltrating the Condemned Shipping Office, Martian Manhunter and the New Hero will disguise themselves as Atlantean soldiers, complete with a set of Remora armor, minus the back cape.
- The Atlantean Warsuit is a recoloring of the Remora set, with a non-removable moving water texture in place of the primary color.
- The Remora, which the suit is named after, is actually a type of real-life fish.