Costume Style Sets are groups of style pieces that each follow a set theme or appearance. When a player collects every piece of a certain style, they complete the set.
Styles are available as costume pieces (gear) or as style items, the latter of which will not increase your combat statistics at all.
Most sets have pieces ranging from Head, Face, Shoulders, Chest, Back, Hands, Waist, Legs and Feet. Additional items from Weapons, Skins and Hair may also be part of a style set but these pieces have yet to be included in the completion of any Styles Feats.
Style Set ListEdit
Fight for the LightEdit
The Battle for EarthEdit
The Last LaughEdit
Hand of FateEdit
Sons of TrigonEdit
War of the Light Part IEdit
Amazon Fury Part IEdit
Halls of Power Part IEdit
War of the Light Part IIEdit
Amazon Fury Part IIEdit
- The majority of Style Sets available to the player have their own associated feat worth 25 points, with the exception of the Iconic Battle Suits, which offer 50 point rewards.
- While the majority of Superheroes and Supervillains initially design their own costumes, some have acquired the assistance of others in designing their uniforms and others yet have actually been handed a uniform or armor as part of an inheritance or job description.
- Paul Gambi is a tailor who works out of a small shop in Central City. He is infamous for designing and providing costumes for members of The Rogues. He also designed costumes for members of Justice League Europe.
- Peter Gambi, Paul Gambi's brother, was also a tailor who worked out of a shop in Metropolis's Suicide Slum. He was responsible for designing the costume and force field belt which enabled Jefferson Pierce to become the vigilante Black Lightning.
- Some of the more eccentrically "showy" members of the Superhero and Supervillain communities say that the main difference between a Hero/Villain and a Super Hero/Villain is presentation.
- The Martian Manhunter's uniform is actually a symbiotic alien known as a Zook. Native to Mars, the Zook attaches itself to its host's body and mind and transforms itself as its host transforms. The Zook was the typical apparel of the Green Martian race.