The Titans is a hero group made up of previous members of the Teen Titans. These members have passed beyond the maximum age limit to be able to officially remain on the original Teen Titans team, however they are still considered "Teen Titans" due to their previous affiliation.
First formed when Cyberion returned to Earth and threatened the planet, the Titans remained together to train and provide an example for younger heroes. Fighting criminals like Cheshire, Deathstroke and Hangmen, the Titans briefly recruited a group of youngster from an orphanage in the D.E.O. before temporarily disbanding after Donna Troy's death at the hands of a Superman android. Donna was resurrected sometime later by the Titans of Myth and rejoined the group.
Reforming presumably in response to the sudden influx of Heroes and Villains, the Titans are frequently spoken about for their previous exploits as Teen Titans.
- When Raven falls under the sway of her father, Trigon, and invades the Metropolis Special Crimes Unit, the Titans rush to her aid only to also fall under her sway. The player must enter the Special Crime Unit and confront the possessed Titans before confronting Raven herself to free her from her father's influence.
- Similar to the Hero storyline; rather than the Titans being possessed, however, they are present to help save Raven from Trigon's influence. The Player still defeats each of them as they progress towards Raven.
- Instead of fighting Raven to free her from Trigon's influence, villains fight her in order to break her will so that Trigon can possess her more easily.
- When you encounter the Titans in Brother Blood's Sanctum, you get to choose 2 out of 5 to defeat and corrupt. When you defeat the 2nd Titan, the other 3 would break free and the fight turns into a 3 vs 3. Do note that every time you beat another Titan, you will get healed; so focus on one at a time.
- Depending on your Powers / Skills, who you choose to make your ally might make the ensuing 3 vs 3 a lot more difficult or easier. Converting Donna Troy and Starfire first is suggested, as Donna tends to disable her enemies and Starfire deals a lot of aerial damage.
- Raven's Soulmask
- Cyborg's Blaster
- The Titans first appeared in Titans #1 (March, 1999)
- The Titans DC Database