- "It's Oracle. Something crazy's going down and I think you're the one to restore order. We're talking some serious weird. And it's happening every day. Up for it? Because we could sure use you!" — Oracle
- " " — Calculator
Toyland is one of three level 30 daily missions in the Toyman's Time Out set that could be started at the terminals in the Monitor Womb of the Watchtower or in the Sabotage Chamber in the Hall of Doom.
- Intro message
- Travel to the South End of Styker's Island
- Break crates full of wrapped toys to find the missing part Beautiful Betty needs to function
- Transport the missing doll part back to Beautiful Betty - and activate your very own living doll!
- Use Beautiful Betty's Temper Tantrum attack to blow up Windup Wally dolls (0/15)
- "Now that's what I call a nice clean job. I love when there's no paper work. (laughs) That's another computer joke ... * sigh* Ok, fine. One day I'll come up with a funny one." — Oracle
- "You know, your confidence is starting to scare me. Just kidding! Who's my best bud? You Are!" — Calculator
First, the player needs to break crates, not the big presents. Five small presents would burst forth once a crate is broken. Stick to the south end - the Toyman robots are not extremely dangerous for a level 30, but the player still must limit the damage. Interact with them results in a Toyman robot, which attacks, a useless toy car, or a robot part. Bring one part to the indicated Beautiful Betty robots on the second floor.While inside the giant robot, left click does a basic melee attack and right click does a running click. Oddly, neither seem to do damage. There are three unique actions. Click 1 to use "Temper Tantrum", which lasts for a few seconds and when finished instantly destroys all Windup Wallys in range. Click 2 to use "Fix Boo Boos", which heals for 1428 health after a few seconds. Click 3 for the self-explanatory "Self Destruct". Note that when the robot's health reaches zero, the player is knocked out. The robot also expires after a while, with the same results as self destruct.
- Fun For All Ages - Complete 10 daily Toyman missions (10 Points)
- And You Have a Date With Death! - Complete 25 daily Toyman missions - 10 Points
- They're Not Dolls, They're Actions Figures - Complete 50 daily Toyman missions - 10 Points
- To Infinity and Beyond - Complete 100 daily Toyman missions (25 Points)
- After game update 20 the mission has been moved from the open world to an own instance to make room for the Home Turf episode content. Going to Stryker's manually does no longer work. The player has to go through the teleporter in the Monitor Womb (Watchtower) or the Sabotage Chamber (Hall of Doom) to start the missions.
- Since game update 27 the mission is replayable. Resetting always costs 15 replay badges, no matter whether 1, 2 or 3 of the missions in the set are locked.