Harvey Dent was a promising, respected District Attorney for Gotham City; famed for his pleasant public face and his rigidly stern stand against corruption.
Allying himself with the Batman and GCPD Commissioner James Gordon, Dent weeded out the corrupt officials in Gotham's businesses until an attack by Sal Maroni during a court appearance left him facially disfigured and mentally warped.
Childhood abuse fractured Dent's psyche, leaving the District Attorney subconsciously sublimating a darker and more violent persona as an adult.
Once Batman's ally in justice, Dent's evil side reared its head when gangster Sal Maroni hurled acid in the D.A.'s face during Sal Maroni's trial. As the left side of his face dissolved, so too did his mental walls keeping his dark persona in check. Now forever wrestling between good and evil personalities, Dent uses a two-headed coin to determine whether justice prevails, or chaos reigns.
- Two-Face is a playable character for Legends PVP
- Two-Face tips off the players about the Penguin's recent activities.
- Two-Face is a Vendor for the Tech Iconic Battle Suit: Mercenary's Malice.
- Two-Face offers a mission for villains at the Burnley Safehouse.
- He also serves as the second boss in Gotham Mercy Hospital's Duo mode.
- Two-Face is one of the few villains who can be found outside an instance or hideout, but is neither preoccupied nor a bounty. He can be found standing on the docks near Amusement Mile, as part of a quest line for villains. He is unfightable by heroes.