- This article is about the mission. For the mob, see Vengeful Spirit.
Confront the Vengeful Spirits the Spectre has raised in Downtown Metropolis.
In a fit of madness, the near-omnipotent Spectre created many spirits to pass harsh judgement on souls, based on the belief that, according to Lightkeeper Lyta, living is a crime.
- Speak with Lightkeeper Lyta in Downtown Metropolis
- Banish Vengeful Spirits (0/25)
- Return Torn Souls to Citizen's Bodies (0/20)
Upon completion, Reaping Evil would automatically be started.
- Although it says Vengeful Spirits, Souleaters count although they are stronger. Watch out - while the Vengeful Spirits' normal attacks are weak, they could telekinetically slam anything up to and including buses into the player. Super-Strength is an advantage here, as players could use the abundant cars to smash them before they could do the same. It is possible to grab hold of a car just as they start to use telekinesis.
- There is a Reaper in the area that cannot be attacked at this point, but will hit the player for 300s, so steer clear of it.