Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
WayneTech, also known as Wayne Technologies, is the largest division of Wayne Enterprises. It is involved in the retrieval and research of alien technology. Its main rival is LexCorp. The subsidiary is sometimes used by Batman as a means to acquire new technologies.
Other subsidiaries of WayneTech include: Holt Holdings Inc., Wayne Pharmaceuticals, and Wayne Healthcare.
- Following the increase of tech-using forces both beneign and malevelont, WayneTech grew under CEO Bruce Wayne's insistence to begin providing support where needed in the growing conflicts.
- As a supporting Faction member, Heroes can gain affiliation with WayneTech through completing certain missions or collecting Bounties and gain access to rare and powerful items and equipment from WayneTech Vendors.
- Heroes can obtain the WayneTech Logo as an Emblem if they have full Trusted renown with the faction.
- Two-Face recruits some new villains to steal a collection of diamonds from a WayneTech Storage Facility, however, Mister Freeze interrupts the heist and steals the diamonds for his latest attempt at curing his wife, Nora Fries.
- When WayneTech bought Garrick Laboratories for three-times the market value, Bruce Wayne gave the company's founder, Jay Garrick part-time directorship of the division; allowing him to continue researching nanotechnology between his heroic duties.
- Before becoming a superhero, Mister Terrific (Michael Holt) founded a tech company called Cyberwear (later named Holt Holdings Inc). He has since sold that company to Wayne Enterprises, a business transaction that Batman considers was "worth every nickel".