Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"The Justice League has given you access to the Watchtower, where the world's heroes unite in the fight against villainy. Report to the (depends on mentor) Meta/Tech/Magic Wing immediately!"
- "Oracle here. Great news! All your good work has made a difference. YOU are invited to the Watchtower! The Justice League officially invites you up to our satellite HQ. Get to the nearest teleporter, and I'll show you around." — Oracle
- Use the Teleporter in the nearest Police Station to report to the Meta/Tech/Magic Wing in the Watchtower.
- Locate and access the General Information Console in the Meta/Tech/Magic Wing.
- Access the Vendor Information Console located near the General Information Console
- Locate the Meta/Tech/Magic Wing Bank by the Meta/Tech/Magic Wing entrance
- Exit the Wing and locate the Central Hub
- Access the Console in the Central Hub
- Access the Console in the Monitor Womb
- Locate the War Room below the Meta Wing entrance
- Access the Console in the War Room
- Exit the War Room and return to the Central Hub to locate the Meta Wing entrance
- Locate the entrance to the Reactor Core
- Access the Console in the Reactor Core
- Locate the Tech Wing for access to the Hanger
- Locate the Hanger
- Access the Console in the Hanger
- Exit through the side entrance in the Meta Wing and locate the Aquacultural Area
- Access the Console in the Aquacultural Area
- Exit the Aquacultural Area and continue to the Meta/Tech/Magic Wing Teleporter
- This mission is not required for access to Watchtower.
- Players are not required to use the Teleporters - they could use the "Warp HQ" option on the map interface.
- While it is possible to access the consoles before, it must be accessed at the point of the mission to count.
- Players are not required to use banks, just enter the area. Note that the banks are in floor below the consoles.
- Accessing the console in the Monitor Womb and the Aqua grants 627 xp each. Exiting the Aquacultural Area grants 2867 xp - it also automatically completes the mission without need of reaching Teleporters.
- Sometimes (for the reactor core part, for example) the X mission marks does not mark the location where you should go, but rather a mid-way point - it is likely made to prevent new players getting stuck due to a straight direction.